A “cookie” is a piece of data that our Site may provide to your browser while you are at our Site. The information stored in a cookie is used for user convenience purposes, such as reducing repetitive messages, tracking helper tool versions, and retaining user display preferences. If a user rejects the cookie, they will be able to browse the Site but will be unable to use our online application.
Other parties, such as third party ad networks, may collect information about an individual’s online activities when a consumer uses our website.
Children under 13 years of age
This site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years of age. All dependent data needed for benefits enrollment is customarily provided by the employee/guardian and kept secure as indicated in this Statement.
Your California privacy rights
Under California Civil Code 1798, California residents with an established business relationship can request information about sharing their personal information with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and would like more information, please contact your service provider.
PARTIES WITH WHOM INFORMATION MAY BE SHARED
We do not sell or disseminate customer information collected on the Site to any third parties under any circumstances, except to fulfill legal and regulatory requirements or to facilitate customer requested transactions.
Information is shared to facilitate the Services needed in order to properly and efficiently handle duties related to your account. We may share information with:
- Government agencies to fulfill legal, reporting and regulatory requirements
- Attorneys, accountants and auditors
- Credit reporting agencies to supply vendor references on client’s behalf
- Our employees, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, agents and third party service vendors to perform Services related to your account, to offer additional Services, perform analysis to determine qualification to receive future services or collect amounts due.
- Banking and brokerage firms to complete payroll processing and securities transactions
- Credit bureaus and similar organizations, law enforcement or government officials. We reserve the right to release information if we are required to do so by law or if, in our business judgment, such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process, in a fraud investigation, an audit or examination.
HOW TO ACCESS AND CORRECT YOUR INFORMATION
Keeping your information accurate and up-to-date is very important. You can review or correct your account information by contacting a customer service representative. If you have an account at the Site, you can make changes to your account information after you login to the Site from your PC or wireless device and using the online tools. Note that some information changes may be done by or have to be done through your employer.
For information about our commitment to protecting the security and integrity of our customers’ information, please refer to the Security page.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
This statement may be revised from time to time due to legislative changes, changes in technology or our privacy practices or new uses of customer information not previously disclosed in this Statement. Revisions are effective upon posting and your continued use of this Site will indicate your acceptance of those changes. Please refer to this Statement regularly.
If you have any comments, concerns or questions about this Privacy Statement, please contact your service provider.
Last revised date: 3/22/2019